Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most interesting receipes web page. If you are looking for interesting Blueberry, avocado smoothie #themechallenge recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Blueberry, avocado smoothie #themechallenge recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to blueberry, avocado smoothie #themechallenge recipe. To cook blueberry, avocado smoothie #themechallenge you only need 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a appetizing Blueberry, avocado smoothie #themechallenge:
- Get 1 cup of blueberries frozen.
- You need 1 of medium avocado frozen.
- Take 1 cup of milk chilled.
- Provide 1/4 cup of whipping cream.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on preparing Blueberry, avocado smoothie #themechallenge:
- Prep your blueberries in advance wash n freeze,cut the avocado into chunks and freeze.. Chill the whole milk..
- Toss the blueberries, avocado n milk in a blender and blend for about 5-7 mins pausing in between to avoid overworking the blender..
- Once done stir inn the whipping cream and serve. I prefer whipping cream to sweeten my smoothie rather than sugar..
Packed with lots of green goodness, protein, and healthy fats. I make this ALL the time, you've gotta try it!! This smoothie achieved everything I had hoped it would. A thick yet smooth consistency, an abundance of healthy. This smoothie recipe made with avocado, blueberry, oatmeal and flax is ideals for babies, toddlers and kids!
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Hope that your Blueberry, avocado smoothie #themechallenge makes your day joyful.