What’s up buddy, back with us in the most complete receipes site. If you are looking for pleasing Guacamole with lemon juice recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Guacamole with lemon juice recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to guacamole with lemon juice recipe. To cook guacamole with lemon juice you need 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a perfect Guacamole with lemon juice:
- Prepare 2 of onions.
- Provide 4 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 of avocados.
- Take 1 bunch of coriander.
- Get 1 of lemon.
- Provide 1 of table spoon olive oil.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Guacamole with lemon juice:
- Wash and chop all your vegetables. Onions and tomatoes diced while coriander finely chopped..
- Add your chopped vegetables in a bowl then peel the avocado and add..
- Squeeze your lemon juice into the bowl and start to mush them together..
- Add your olive oil and mix until you have a nice paste..
- I served mine with Ugali, beef stew and kales..
My son and a friend wanted to have Guacamole for a snack, and I had never made it. I read the reviews of others for this recipe, and the version I prepared won rave reviews from the guys. Guacamole oxidizes and turns brown pretty darn quick. The lime juice helps to slow this process, but it's inevitable that leftover guacamole will eventually start to brown. Next, many say to add lemon juice.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Guacamole with lemon juice makes your day joyful.