Hi people, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web site. If you are looking for complete Walnut halwa or khatli recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Walnut halwa or khatli recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to walnut halwa or khatli recipe. You can cook walnut halwa or khatli using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a appetizing Walnut halwa or khatli:
- Get 1 cup of Walnuts.
- Get half cup of Almonds.
- Get of Grind coconut powder.
- You need half cup of Unsalted butter.
- Take half cup of Dry milk powder.
- Provide half cup or as per your choice of Sugar.
- Prepare half cup of Milk.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on preparing Walnut halwa or khatli:
- Mix all ingredients mix well and put on greased baking dish and put in the preheated oven at 175 degrees for 30minutes.
- Just mix again.after.7 to 8 minutes baar baar then it will turns in brown colour..
- Pour in a tray and cut into pieces and serve with more nuts and enjoy😊.
It is considered to be auspicious for Holi and Diwali and it even features on wedding menus. Walnut is a wrinkled biggish nut that is encased in a very hard shell. Priyashii's Kitchen First-Month Anniversary Special Walnuts! Once again in our style – the first thing that comes to the mind is it's good for Brain. Walnuts are a wrinkly, globe-like nut that is the fruit of the walnut tree.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Walnut halwa or khatli turns your day joyful.