What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web site. If you are searching for yummy Steam Fish in Supreme Soy Sauce topped with Salted Black Daze recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Steam Fish in Supreme Soy Sauce topped with Salted Black Daze recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to steam fish in supreme soy sauce topped with salted black daze recipe. You can have steam fish in supreme soy sauce topped with salted black daze using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a tasty Steam Fish in Supreme Soy Sauce topped with Salted Black Daze:
- Get of Fresh fish Siakap / Seabass.
- Use Pinch of salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of premium fish soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Shaoxing wine.
- Use 1 tbsp of stock powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar / crystal sugar.
- Use 6 cloves of garlic minced.
- Prepare of Few pcs of young ginger.
- Use of Spring onions.
- Take of Salted black daze.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on producing Steam Fish in Supreme Soy Sauce topped with Salted Black Daze:
- Clean fish with water, remove internal guts, dry with a cloth and rub a pinch of salt on the body as marinate..
- Fry some minced garlic and salted / fermented black daze, chopped, until garlic turn golden brown and aromatic and set aside..
- Place spring onion and ginger on a steaming plate and place fish on top for steaming 8 to 10 minutes in medium heat depending on size of fish..
- Transfer fish to a serving plate, to remove the excess water, spring onion and ginger. Place the fried garlic and black daze on top of fish. Boiled the sauce ingredients with 1/2 cup water and pour on the fish. Finally top some chopped fine spring onion and pour hot cooking oil on top of fish to get some sizzling and oil aroma and serve hot!.
Rub both sides of fillet with salt. Scatter the ginger over the top of the fish and place onto a heatproof ceramic dish. Remove fish from steamer and remove ginger and scallion on top. Sprinkle soy sauce on top of fish and lay a few more pieces of scallion on top of fish. Pour hot sesame oil on top of fish (I do this in the sink in case of splattering).
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Steam Fish in Supreme Soy Sauce topped with Salted Black Daze makes your day joyful.