Hello friends, back with us in the most interesting receipes site. If you are searching for excellent No Stir Fish Stew (salmon) recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent No Stir Fish Stew (salmon) recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to no stir fish stew (salmon) recipe. You can cook no stir fish stew (salmon) using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a tasty No Stir Fish Stew (salmon):
- Prepare of Fish Seasoning.
- Prepare 3 teaspoons of cumin.
- Provide 3/4 teaspoons of salt.
- Prepare 1 of lime juiced.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of smoked paprika.
- Use 5 of gloves of garlics minced.
- Prepare 1 splash of water.
- Provide 500 g of Salmon fillet chopped into big peices(half your palm).
- Take of Other ingredients.
- You need of Olive oil.
- Provide 1 of onion sliced.
- Take 1 of zucchini cubed or bell peppers.
- Prepare 1 of carrot cubed (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 of cane of crushed tomatoes or 1 sliced tomato.
- Prepare 220 ml of almond milk or any milk or cream of your choice.
- You need 1 handful of parsley or coriander.
- Get of Salt and pepper.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on cooking No Stir Fish Stew (salmon):
- Marinade fish chunks for at least 1 hr.
- In a pot, add some oil, stack your in ingredients in the order of: onion, vegetables, tomatoes, marinaded fish, milk, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Bring mixture to boil and simmer in low heat for 20 minutes. Serve with anything that could soak up graveys.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Wish that your No Stir Fish Stew (salmon) makes your day cheerful.