Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most pleasing receipes site. If you are searching for tasty Slow cooked carolina beef brisket recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Slow cooked carolina beef brisket recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooked carolina beef brisket recipe. You can cook slow cooked carolina beef brisket using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a yummy Slow cooked carolina beef brisket:
- You need 16 oz of pace picante sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of molasses.
- Get 1/4 cup of cider vinegar.
- Provide 2 tbsp of reduced sodium worcestershire sauce.
- Get 1 of beef brisket 3-4 lbs.
- You need 1 large of onion sliced, 1 cup.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on cooking Slow cooked carolina beef brisket:
- stir both sauces, molasses, vinegar, and onion in a 5qt slow cooker. Add the beef and turn to coat.
- cover and cook on LOW 8-9 hrs or until beef is fork tender.
- Alternative: cook on HIGH 4-5 hrs.
This easy beef brisket recipe turns a tough cut of meat in to a flavorful and delicious meal with plenty of leftovers for other meals. This easy brisket recipe will provide enough meat to re-purpose for several more meals in stir fries, casseroles or omelets. Brisket can be cooked in the slow cooker with or without liquid. When cooking without liquid, keep the layer of fat on, facing upward while the brisket cooks, so that the fat can flavor the meat and protect it from drying out. Liquids such as beef stock; beer; and tomato or barbecue sauce can be.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Hope that your Slow cooked carolina beef brisket makes your day cheerful.