Hi people, back with us in the most perfect receipes web page. If you are looking for interesting Bombil Fry Bombay Duck Fry recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Bombil Fry Bombay Duck Fry recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bombil fry bombay duck fry recipe. You can have bombil fry bombay duck fry using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a perfect Bombil Fry Bombay Duck Fry:
- Get 8 of Bombil pieces (Bombay Duck).
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Take 6-7 of green chillies.
- Prepare 10 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ginger.
- Take 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of haldi/Turmeric powder.
- Get 3 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of rava(semolina).
- Prepare 11/2 tbsp of rice flour.
- You need As needed of Oil.
- Take 2 tsp of Coriander leaves for garnishing.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on preparing Bombil Fry Bombay Duck Fry:
- Cut the head, tail and fins of fish and take out the outer shell by scrapping knife along the body.Cut along the stomach and open the fish and clean it nicely. Wash it nicely with water.Keep it in strainer. Keep it on a kitchen towel so all the water dries up..
- Make apaste of ginger, garlic and green chillies and apply on fish..
- Then add red chilli powder, haldi powder, garam masala powder, lemon juice, salt to taste and mix everything well with hands. Do not rub hardly as this fish is very soft..
- In a plate take rava and rice flour and mix well. Take one fish at a time and coat it nicely with rava and rice flour mixture..
- Take a pan and put some oil and keep the fish and shallow fry. Once nicely cooked then only flip and cook from other side too. Fry few at a time..
- Serve hot with onion and tomatoes..and garnish with some finely chopped coriander..
This version of Bombay Duck Fry is a goan version and from my mom's treasurebank. They taste great as a accompaniment with khichdi, pulao, dal rice, curry or bread. My hubby drools over this particular fish and loves the dry bombil fried. For people who haven't tried this fish just a warning they don't. Bombil Fry is a shallow fry preparation of the fish that has attained an iconic stature in the seafood cuisine of Maharashtra- Bombil or Bombay Duck.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Bombil Fry Bombay Duck Fry makes your day cheerful.