Hi people, back with us in the most pleasing receipes site. If you are looking for pleasing Saint Patrick's Day Cabbage, Potatoes and Cornedbeef Soup recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Saint Patrick's Day Cabbage, Potatoes and Cornedbeef Soup recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to saint patrick's day cabbage, potatoes and cornedbeef soup recipe. To make saint patrick's day cabbage, potatoes and cornedbeef soup you need 10 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a yummy Saint Patrick's Day Cabbage, Potatoes and Cornedbeef Soup:
- Take 2-1/2 pound of cornedbeef brisket with seasoning packet.
- Use 1-1/2 quarts of water.
- Provide 1-1/2 pound of green cabbage.
- Take 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Get 1/4 cup of rice vinegar.
- Take 1 tablespoon of kosher salt.
- You need 6 of medium red potatoes.
- Prepare 3/4 stick of butter.
- Get 3/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- Use To taste of ground black pepper.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on serving Saint Patrick's Day Cabbage, Potatoes and Cornedbeef Soup:
- Add water to the pot along with the spice packet and sugar..
- Add the brisket.
- Chop the cabbage.
- Rough cube the potatoes.
- Add to the brisket boil covered 90 minutes and keep covered for 1 hour off heat..
- Take the brisket out and turn the soup back on.
- Slice the brisket across the grain.
- Melt the butter in a pan.
- When it's melted stir well don't let it turn brown..
- Add the flour.
- Stir till no lumps.
- Add the Roux to the boiling soup. Stir to let thicken..
- When thickened add the sliced brisket.
- Stir in well let simmer for 10 minutes..
- Serve add ground black pepper and with some crusty bread. I hope you enjoy!.
Patrick's Day nearly upon us, our minds often turn to corned beef and cabbage. Start the festivities with a traditional breakfast, and then. Patrick's Day celebration at the breakfast table. From cabbage soup to creamy potato chowder, shredded slices or thick chunks of corned beef are a welcome addition to just about any pot of soup. Patrick's Day plan usually looks like this: Make corned beef just so we can eat hash for as many days as possible.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Saint Patrick's Day Cabbage, Potatoes and Cornedbeef Soup makes your day cheerful.