What’s up friends, back with us in the most excellent receipes web site. If you are looking for pleasing Cranberry & Orange Bread recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Cranberry & Orange Bread recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cranberry & orange bread recipe. You can have cranberry & orange bread using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a appetizing Cranberry & Orange Bread:
- Use 3 cups of flour.
- Provide 2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of bread yeast.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of water.
- You need 1/2 cup of dried cranberries.
- Prepare of Zest of 1 large orange.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on producing Cranberry & Orange Bread:
- Sieve the flour into a stand mixer bowl. Add the salt to one side and the yeast to the other, mixing each half in order to create a buffer between the salt and yeast..
- Add the cranberries & orange zest and mix..
- With the stand mixer on a low speed, add the water gradually. Then turn up the speed to medium and knead until the dough has formed a smooth ball..
- Cover with cling film & let rise at room temperature for at least 12 hours..
- When ready to cook, turn on the oven to 230C. Put a dutch oven with lid in to pre-heat for 30-40 mins..
- Turn out the dough onto a floured surface & knead lightly until smooth & not overly sticky..
- Put the dough back in the bowl & cover again for 30 mins..
- Put the dough into the dutch oven (do not flour or oil) and bake with the lid on for 30 mins..
- Remove the lid & bake for another 5-10 mins until the crust is golden brown..
Cranberries are rich in various healthy vitamins and plant compounds, some of which have.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Cranberry & Orange Bread turns your day joyful.