Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most perfect receipes site. If you are searching for interesting Pineapple upside-down cake recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Pineapple upside-down cake recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple upside-down cake recipe. To cook pineapple upside-down cake you need 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a remarkably good Pineapple upside-down cake:
- Get 4 oz of butter, softened.
- Prepare 4 oz of caster sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Use 4 oz of self raising flour.
- Get of For the topping.
- Use 16 oz of tin pineapple rings, drained.
- Get 1 1/2 oz of butter.
- Prepare 4 oz of soft Brown sugar (I used dark, but your choice).
- Use of Glace cherries.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on producing Pineapple upside-down cake:
- Pre heat oven to 190 c, 180 fan. Lightly grease an 8 inch round tin..
- Cream together butter and caster sugar until light and fluffy, beat in the eggs, one at a time, if mix splits add spoonful of flour..
- Gradually add the rest of the flour, mix lightly after each addition..
- Cut all but one of the pineapple ring in half, arrange in the bottom of prepared tin. Place glace cherries in 'holes..
- Melt the butter in a small pan, add the brown sugar and stir. Pour over the pineapple..
- Spread the cake mix over the fruit, bake in centre of preheated oven for 40-45minutes, check with skewer or toothpick..
- When cooked immediately turn out onto a plate..
- Can be eaten warm or cold, cut in to wedges,with cream or ice cream..
- Does not keep well, so best eaten on the day..
This is one of the most popular Pineapple Upside-Down Cake on this site. My mother has an easier version where you don't need to beat the egg whites separately. Vegan pineapple upside down cake from scratch! Not only is this easy recipe vegan (dairy-free, egg-free), but it's also gluten-free, refined sugar-free, and healthier than most classic pineapple upside down cakes. This pineapple upside-down cake from Delish.com will remind you why it's a classic.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Pineapple upside-down cake turns your day cheerful.