Hi people, welcome back to the most complete receipes web page. If you are searching for delicious Mike's Portabellas Pappadeaux recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Mike's Portabellas Pappadeaux recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's portabellas pappadeaux recipe. To make mike's portabellas pappadeaux you only need 23 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a heavenly Mike's Portabellas Pappadeaux:
- Get of Portabella Pappadeaux.
- Prepare 4 of large Portabella Mushrooms [stems removed and fibers cleaned out. reserve stems].
- Use 1 lb of Fresh Crab Meat Or 2 cans 6.5 oz Quality Lump Crab Meat [check for shells – drain].
- Get 1 (8 oz) of Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of Loosely Packed De-thawed Spinach [fully drained & feathered].
- Prepare 1 dash of Half And Half Cream [use additional cream to thin mixture if too dense].
- Use 1/4 cup of Grated Parmesan [+ reserves for topping].
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Shreadded Motzerella Cheese [+ reserves for topping].
- Take 1 tbsp of Fresh Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fresh Parsley [+ reserves for topping].
- Take 1 cup of Bread Crumbs [+ reserves – i use roasted garlic flavor].
- Prepare 1/4 cup of To A 1/3 Cup White Wine [to thin mixture if need be].
- Use 1 tbsp of Olive Oil [+ 1 tbsp for frying onions & garlic].
- Take 1/4 cup of Fine Minced Onions.
- Get 1 can of Butter Olive Oil Spray.
- Prepare of Salt & Cracked Black Pepper.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Old Bay Seasoning.
- Provide of Hollandaise Sauce.
- Use 1 envelope of Knorrs Hollandaise Sauce.
- Use 1 cup of Whole Milk.
- Prepare 1/4 of Butter.
- Prepare of Options.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sun Dried Tomatoes.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on serving Mike's Portabellas Pappadeaux:
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- Gently wipe mushrooms clean. Do not wet or wash them. They'll absorb every bit of that moisture. Pull stems and chop them finely. Gently scoop out the inner black fibers and discard them..
- De-thaw spinach and squeeze all the fluids out. You don't want icky runny mushrooms. Feather your dried spinach apart and measure out 1 loose cup..
- Add 1 tablespoon oil to pan and add finely chopped onions, garlic and chopped mushroom stems to a heated pan. Fry until translucent but don't burn your garlic. About 3 minutes. Drain on paper towels then add to your cheese mixture..
- With the exception of your additional wine and additional half & half – add all ingredients listed in the Portabella Pappadeaux section in a bowl and mix well. Add additional wine and half & half to slightly thin your cheese mixture as needed. But know, you will want this mixture somewhat dense. Not runny by any means..
- Pack filling generously inside of mushrooms tightly. Sprinkle tops with pepper and salt to taste. Top with additional Parmesan and Motzerella Cheese. Top that with additional bread crumbs. Spray tops with butter spray on top to help crisp up the bread crumbs while baking..
- Make your easy Hollandaise Sauce with the milk and butter it calls for until thickened up..
- Bake mushrooms for 30-35 minutes or, until tops are golden brown. Check periodically for any burning on your cheese tops..
- Plate immediately and lightly drizzle with your Hollandaise Sauce. Sprinkle with Paprika if you'd like!.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Wish that your Mike's Portabellas Pappadeaux turns your day joyful.