Hello friends, welcome back to the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are looking for tasty Mike's EZ Pappadeaux Grilled Oysters recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Mike's EZ Pappadeaux Grilled Oysters recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's ez pappadeaux grilled oysters recipe. To make mike's ez pappadeaux grilled oysters you only need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a delicious Mike's EZ Pappadeaux Grilled Oysters:
- Prepare 6 of Extra Large Oysters On The Half Shell [in their own natural juices].
- You need of Fresh Crab Meat [or, canned – check for any shells].
- Provide 1 box of Frozen Spinach [dethawed – fully drained & fluids squeezed – spinach feathered].
- Use 1 packages of Knorrs Hollandaise Sauce [+ milk & butter – heated & whisked].
- Prepare of Fresh Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- Use 2 clove of Fresh – Very Fine Minced Garlic.
- Use of Fresh Cracked Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Chopped Fresh Chives.
- Prepare of Chopped Fresh Parsley.
- You need of Quartered Lemon Wedges.
- Get of Tabasco Sauce [optional].
- Take of Finely Sliced Purple Onions [optional].
- Use 1 of Set Tongs.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on producing Mike's EZ Pappadeaux Grilled Oysters:
- Heat your grill to high heat..
- Drain your spinach well. Place in cheese cloth or clean paper towels and squeeze all fluids out hard. Then, shread spinach fine. Know that fresh spinach will not work well in this appetizer. It's far too moist..
- Make your Knorrs Hollandaise Sauce in a pot on the stove with a whisk. This one packet will usually require 1 cup milk and 1/4 cup quality butter. In my opinion, Knorrs is the best pre-fabed Hollandaise Sauce out there..
- In this order: Add a generous amount of crab meat on top of your fresh oysters. Then, add fresh finely minced garlic, fresh, finely grated parmesean cheese, black pepper, shreadded spinach and a slight drizzle of Hollandaise Sauce to your oysters on the half shell. Don't overload them but pack each of those oversized shells well!..
- Place oysters on grill and grill for 5 minutes on high heat covered. No peeking! Just trust them! ;0).
- Pull oysters from grill quickly and garnish with fresh green chives and fresh parsley. Serve immediately with sides of chilled or charred lemon wedges and Tabasco. Enjoy!.
- You can also serve your oysters raw on the half shell and dress them with hot sauce, cocktail sauce, lemon wedges or horseradish sauce. Garnish plate with fresh parsley..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Mike's EZ Pappadeaux Grilled Oysters turns your day cheerful.