Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most excellent receipes web site. If you are looking for yummy Eggs Benedict Casserole recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Eggs Benedict Casserole recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to eggs benedict casserole recipe. You can cook eggs benedict casserole using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a perfect Eggs Benedict Casserole:
- Get 6 oz of Canadian bacon or ham, chopped.
- Provide 3 of English muffins, cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Get 4 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of 2% milk.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Onion powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Paprika.
- Prepare of hollandaise sauce.
- Prepare 4 of Egg yolks.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Heavy whipping cream.
- Use 2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Use 1 tsp of Dijon mustard.
- Use 1/2 cup of Butter, melted.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on producing Eggs Benedict Casserole:
- Place half ham in bottom of a greased 8X8 baking pan, top with English muffins, followed by remaining ham..
- Whisk eggs, milk, and onion powder in large bowl. Pour over top of ham and muffins. Refrigerate overnight. (I made this at 9am, refrigerated till 3pm, and served for dinner-turned out great).
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Remove casserole from fridge while preheating. Sprinkle top with paprika. Bake, covered, for 35 minutes. Uncover and bake 10-15 minutes longer..
- In top of double boiler, or metal bowl over simmering water, whisk all hollandaise ingredients but butter constantly, until 160°F, or thick enough to Coat metal spoon..
- Turn off heat. Very slowly whisk in melted butter. Serve sauce with casserole immediately..
- Source: Taste of Home magazine 2013 Sandie Heindel of Liberty, MO.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Eggs Benedict Casserole makes your day joyful.