Hi people, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web site. If you are looking for interesting Sauté Chops With Apple/pear Chutney recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Sauté Chops With Apple/pear Chutney recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sauté chops with apple/pear chutney recipe. You can cook sauté chops with apple/pear chutney using 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a yummy Sauté Chops With Apple/pear Chutney:
- Prepare 2 of Pears peeled and sliced.
- You need 1 of Apple peeled and sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Apple cider vinegar.
- You need 2 tbsp of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of Butter unsalted.
- Get 1 tsp of Thyme.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dry mustard.
- You need 8 of Chops.
- Get 1 of Salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 3 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Use 1/2 of Onion.
- Use 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Sauté Chops With Apple/pear Chutney:
- Season chops with salt and pepper,put 3 tablespoon olive oil in a pan and brown on either side for five minutes until all are brown and place in a baking dish.cut up your pears,apples,onion.place onion in 2 tablespoon of oil and sauté until begin to brown then add the fruit,sugar,vinegar,thyme,mustard n sauté until tender.when tender add butter n stir until it's melted.pour glaze over the chops and bake with heavy foil for 15to 20 minutes depending on the thickness of the chops. Serve this with mash potatoes and a veggie stir fry.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Sauté Chops With Apple/pear Chutney makes your day joyful.