Hi buddy, back with us in the most excellent receipes web page. If you are searching for complete Mike's Extremely Easy Eggs Benedict recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Mike's Extremely Easy Eggs Benedict recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's extremely easy eggs benedict recipe. You can cook mike's extremely easy eggs benedict using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a appetizing Mike's Extremely Easy Eggs Benedict:
- Provide of Eggs Benedict Ingredients.
- Get 4 of English Muffins.
- Get 4 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 4 of Fresh Eggs [room temp].
- Take 1 tsp of White Distilled Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 packages of Precooked Canadian Bacon [8 pieces].
- Prepare 1 packages of Knorr Hollandaise Sauce Mix.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Cracked Black Pepper.
- Use 1/4 cup of Butter.
- Take 1 cup of Milk.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Provide 4 tbsp of Chopped Chives.
- Get of Kitchen Items Required.
- Get 4 of small Bowls Or Ramakins.
- Prepare 1 of Metal Slotted Spoon.
- Get 1 of Serrated Knife.
- Take 2 of small Pots.
- Prepare 1 of Whisk.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on cooking Mike's Extremely Easy Eggs Benedict:
- Don't cut the English Muffins in half as you usually would. Just slightly shave off the top dusty portion of the muffin with a serrated knife. Toast well and spread butter on serrated side. By slightly shaving off the tops you'll end up with a thicker, more absorbant muffin that still has that same toasted, crispy outer layer most enjoy..
- Place a small amount of Hollandaise sauce on top of your buttered muffin. Just enough to cover the top..
- Place 2 pieces of Canadian Bacon on top of your sauce..
- Place poached egg on top of your Canadian Bacon..
- Top with Hollandaise sauce and sprinkle with Cayenne Pepper and fresh chives..
- FOR HOLLANDAISE SAUCE: Place 1 cup milk and 1/4 cup butter in pot and bring to a simmer. Add Knorrs Hollandaise packet and black pepper and briskly stir with a whisk..
- FOR POACHED EGGS: Gently crack open 4 eggs and place into individual ramakin bowls. This step is necessary for the security of your yolks. Bring 4" water to a boil then add 1 teaspoon white vinager. Gently add 2 eggs to the water. Boil for 2 1/2 minutes. Gently remove eggs with a slotted spoon. Leave the egg on your spoon and daub on a paper towel to dry for a second or two and gently place on muffin..
- You can also try my 35 second poached egg recipe to save even more time. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/353221-mikes-35-second-poached-eggs.
- Repeat for the other 2 eggs..
- TIP: If making more than 2 servings, [especially for larger groups] for times sake, you can poach your eggs for 2 1/2 minutes then gently place in a large bowl filed with water and mostly ice. Let them set until you're ready to serve. When ready, gently place them back into your boiling water for a few seconds [never leaving your slotted spoon] and viola, you still have perfect, timely poached eggs!.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Mike's Extremely Easy Eggs Benedict turns your day joyful.