Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most excellent receipes blog. If you are searching for yummy Ajwain leaf pakora recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Ajwain leaf pakora recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ajwain leaf pakora recipe. To cook ajwain leaf pakora you need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a remarkably good Ajwain leaf pakora:
- Provide 10-12 of ajwain leaf.
- Use 1/2 cup of bessan.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of gram masala.
- You need 1 tsp of chop green chilli.
- Provide 1 pinch of haldi.
- Take 1/2 tsp of dhniya powder.
- Get 1 tsp of chaat masala.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Use of Oil for frying.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on cooking Ajwain leaf pakora:
- Ajwain leaf ko pani mein acche se wash karke chalni mein rakh de ge pani nikalne ke liye.maine ye ajwain leaf tree apne ghar hi laga rakha hai pot mein.ke.
- Ab bessan mein oil chor kar baki sare ingredients ko daal kar mix kar le ge or tora tora pani daal kar smooth better bana le ge..
- Ab karai mein oil daal kar gram Karein ge or bessan ke better mein ajwain leaf ko acche se dip kar ke oil mein daal kar fry kar le ge..
Ajwain is known to be effective in case of treating acidity, cures constipation, provide relief in case of asthma, effective against hives, flatulence, bloating issues, loss of appetite and many more. In India the leaves have many medicinal and ayurvedic applications. Ajwain leaf has a sharp, thyme like flavor. A few leaves would be enough to flavor the entire dish. The main component that gives the leaves its flavor is thymol and hence the similarity to thyme.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Ajwain leaf pakora turns your day cheerful.