What’s up guys, welcome back to the most interesting receipes blog. If you are searching for excellent Indian Breads recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Indian Breads recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to indian breads recipe. To cook indian breads you only need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a remarkably good Indian Breads:
- Get 1 Cup of Whole wheat flour.
- Provide as required of Salt.
- Get As needed of Carrom seeds(ajwain).
- Use 2 of Mashed potatoes.
- Use as needed of Chopped coriander.
- Take 2 of Chopped green chillies.
- Prepare 1 inch of Granted ginger.
- Get as per taste of Chat masala.
- Take 1 tsp of Black Seasame seeds.
- Use as required of Water.
- Get as needed of Oil or ghee.
- Get as per need of Gram Flour.
- Prepare as required of Milk.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Indian Breads:
- First knead flour to make rotis..
- Then add carrom seeds,gram flour,salt and milk to the flour and knead it to make a dough for parathas..
- For plain and lachcha parathas keep the dough bit tight.For stuffed parathas keep the dough bit loose so that the filling do not oze out..
- Now to make plain paratha take a ball of dough roll it into a round roti and apply oil or ghee in the half and fold it to semi circle.Add again the oil to the half and fold it to more half.Roll it with the rolling pin and make it triangle.Not heat a tawa and fry it adding oil or ghee until it is crispy golden.Your plain paratha is ready..
- Now for lachcha paratha, take a ball of dough and roll it into a round big roti.Apply ghee or oil to the roti and dust it with dry flour.Start rolling it like a pipe round and round till it is cylindrical.Now make it like a Jalebi round and roll it into a roti again.Fry it on the hot tawa with ghee or oil.You will see the round layers in this golden crisp paratha..
- Now for lachcha stuffed paratha make the round ball of the dough by using same procedure as in lachcha paratha and fill the filling of mashed boiled potatoes,chillies,ginger,salt,chat masala and coriander.Roll it into a round paratha and make it crispy golden on the tawa using oil or ghee..
- For tandoori naan,take the same dough.Grease your palms with water and tap between the two palms and make a roti aplly black seasame seeds and coriander and place it on the inverted hot tawa.It will stick to the tawa due to the water.Now cook it until done from the sticking side.Now pick the tawa and directly invert it in the flame to cook it from the upper side,do not remove it from the tawa.Do this until cooked.Once done remove it from the tawa and serve it withh butter or ghee..
- Serve the Indian breads with sabji,curd,achaar and chutney..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Wish that your Indian Breads makes your day cheerful.