Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are searching for tasty Homemade ketchup – Basic recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Homemade ketchup – Basic recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade ketchup – basic recipe. You can have homemade ketchup – basic using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a tasty Homemade ketchup – Basic:
- Get 1.5 kg of ripe tomatoes.
- Provide 500 ml of water.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of Cinnamon.
- You need 2-3 table spoon of Apple cider Vinegar.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on cooking Homemade ketchup – Basic:
- Wash and chop the tomatoes into quarters – placed them in pressure cooker – add the 500ml water. Cover.
- Place pressure cooker on heat source and let the tomatoes cook on medium heat for 3-4 whistles.
- Once done turn off the flame and leave to cool -when completely cooled down, blend the cooked tomatoes to a very smooth paste using a jug or an immersion blender.
- Strain the puréed tomatoes to a non stick pan/sufuria. The spatula helps at this point. To ensure everything is squeezed in 😃.
- Add the brown sugar/cinnamon, ACV and salt to balance the sweetness and tanginess..
- Place the Sufuria on fire and let your ketchup cook bubbling for 15-20 mins. stir with the mwiko to ensure your ketchup doesn’t misbehave and stick at the bottom. You can adjust sugar, salt, vinegar or chilli if using to your taste..
- Use the spoon and plate to test readiness. Pour kidogo on the plate and gauge the thickness. If still runny cook further until the consistency is to your liking..
- Leave to cool and then transfer to clean – sterilized airtight jars.. Store in the fridge and use as required.. on your pasta, chipo, as a dip etc etc.
Homemade ketchup is a great way to use up excess tomatoes from the garden, from BBC Good Food magazine. Because homemade ketchup has more flavor, more texture, and no corn syrup. It's also easy to make and The recipe I'm sharing today is a basic one that can easily be tweaked and made your own. It really is worthwhile to make homemade ketchup. The taste, texture, and flavor blows Thankfully, this ketchup recipe is one of the easiest condiments to make at home with basic ingredients.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Hope that your Homemade ketchup – Basic turns your day joyful.