Hi buddy, welcome back to the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are searching for interesting Nutella Star Bread : recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Nutella Star Bread : recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to nutella star bread : recipe. You can have nutella star bread : using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a tasty Nutella Star Bread ::
- Get 1 (7 g) of sachet dried instant yeast.
- Provide 70 g of caster sugar.
- Provide 180 ml of milk, warmed.
- Get 450 g of plain flour.
- Use 2 of egg yolks.
- Prepare 30 g of butter, melted.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Use 1 pinch of salt.
- Provide 4 Tbsp of Nutella or as required.
- Use of Icing sugar for sprinkle.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on serving Nutella Star Bread ::
- Dissolve the yeast and sugar in the warm milk and let it stand for 10 minutes. Put the flour in a bowl, make a well in the centre and add the egg yolks, melted butter, vanilla extract and the yeast mixture in the well. Sprinkle some salt around the edge of the flour (not in or around the well)..
- Knead this for 10 minutes into a good dough, then transfer to a lightly oiled bowl and let it rise, covered, in a warm place for 90 minutes..
- Preheat the oven to 180°C / Punch the air out of the dough and divide the dough into 4 balls. Lightly flour a work surface and roll out the balls thinly into 4 equal circles, cut the excess dough off (you can make small rolls out of this, it's a waste to throw it away)..
- Slightly heat the Nutella in the microwave and spread about a third of the mixture onto this circle. Lay the second circle on top and spread with Nutella on it, repeat one last time and use up the remainder of the Nutella then lay the final circle on top..
- Transfer the Nutella dough onto a baking tray lined with baking parchment and put a glass in the middle of the circle. Make 16 cuts in the dough coming outwards from the glass. Then twist each piece 'swirl' and let two pieces come together at the end so it looks like a star, then brush it with lightly beaten egg..
- Bake in the preheated oven for around 16 minutes or until risen and golden brown. Remove from the oven and when bread is slightly cool down brush with melted butter serve warm or allow to cool on a cooling rack before serving & sprinkle with icing sugar. Enjoy !.
Finally I got to make it for Bake-a-thon. Instead of Nalini's savory bread, I made a Nutella filling star bread. What a wonderful pull apart bread. You can use store bought pizza dough/mix to speed things up or you Roll out your dough like a pie crust. The 'famous' Nutella® bread that seems to pop up everywhere!
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Nutella Star Bread : turns your day joyful.