Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web page. If you are searching for excellent Slow Cooker Chili recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Slow Cooker Chili recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker chili recipe. To make slow cooker chili you only need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a appetizing Slow Cooker Chili:
- Take 2 can of black beans.
- Prepare 2 can of pinto beans.
- Use 2 can of kidney beans.
- Use 1 can of hominy.
- Take 4 cup of water.
- You need 1 each of Ground Beef (1 lb).
- Provide 1/4 cup of Chili Seasoning (See my recipe).
- Provide of salt.
- Provide of pepper.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on producing Slow Cooker Chili:
- Rinse beans and hominy. Place into crock pot. Turn heat to high..
- Add the water..
- Add the Chili Seasoning..
- Using a hot pan. Cook the beef. Season with salt and pepper..
- Add beef to crock pot. Cook for at least four hours..
- This is the Chili after cooking overnight. I had to add 1 1/2 cups water..
- Garnish with cilantro, masa chips, and a little sour cream..
This creamy and mildly spicy slow cooker chicken chili is our family's staple dinner recipe. Slow-cooker chili allows flavors to meld while you use your time doing something else, like maybe baking one of our favorite fall cakes. Easy chili recipes are weeknight meal heroes. How To Cook Slow Cooker Chili: The Simplest, Easiest Method. The slow-cooking perfectly combines the beef, beans and tomatoes for hearty, satisfying bowls of warm chili goodness.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Hope that your Slow Cooker Chili turns your day joyful.