What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most excellent receipes site. If you are looking for complete Cajun Alfredo Bake recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Cajun Alfredo Bake recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cajun alfredo bake recipe. You can have cajun alfredo bake using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a yummy Cajun Alfredo Bake:
- Provide 1 box of penne pasta.
- You need 2 jars of favorite alfredo sauce.
- Provide 2 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- You need 1 bag of colby jack cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cajun seasoning.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on producing Cajun Alfredo Bake:
- Boil noodles till al dente.
- Season chicken with cajun seasoning or seasonings of choice.
- Sauté chicken and dice into bite size pieces.
- Mix noodles, chicken, and alfredo sauce in pan and season with cajun seasoning.
- Pour everything into 9×13 baking dish and cover with colby jack.
- Bake 15 minutes until cheese melts.
- Serve and enjoy!.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Cajun Alfredo Bake makes your day joyful.