Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most complete receipes blog. If you are looking for interesting Braised Beef shin and crispy onion rings recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Braised Beef shin and crispy onion rings recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to braised beef shin and crispy onion rings recipe. You can have braised beef shin and crispy onion rings using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a delicious Braised Beef shin and crispy onion rings:
- Provide 330 g of beef shin.
- Get 2 of medium carrots.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion.
- Take 60 g of shitake mushrooms.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Get 1 of beef stock cube.
- Get 1 tbsp of flour.
- Get 2 of bayleaves.
- You need 1 tbsp of oregano.
- Use 60 ml of red wine.
- Prepare 1 tsp of yeast extract.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on cooking Braised Beef shin and crispy onion rings:
- Pre heat an oven to 150°C fan and a large oven proof dish with matching lid on a high heat with a generous drizzle of vegetable oil..
- Slice the onions into rings and add to the dish to fry. Cook until starting to go crispy..
- Remove the dish from the heat and place the onion rings onto a piece of kitchen towel to cool..
- Add the flour and oregano to a food bag along with some salt and generous grind of pepper. Shake well. Then add the beef shin and shake well to coat..
- Return the dish to a high heat. Once hot, add the meat to brown all over..
- Meanwhile, boil a kettle and roughly chop the carrots and the mushrooms..
- Once the meat is browned, remove and place to one side. Add the carrots to the dish and cook for 1-2mins. Then add the mushrooms for 1min. Meanwhile, add 700ml of boiled water to the stock cube..
- Add the red wine and cook for 30s to reduce. Then add the tomato paste, yeast extract and stock to the dish and scrape the base to remove sediment..
- Add the beef back in and bring to the boil. Once bubbling, add the lid back and place in the oven for 3-3.5hours. Check occasionally and add more water if needed..
- Once the dish is nearly ready, add the onions back into the oven for 20-25mins or until the onions are crispy..
- Once the beef is ready, remove it from the dish and put to one side to rest. The place the dish on a high heat to further reduce any liquid..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Braised Beef shin and crispy onion rings makes your day joyful.