Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most perfect receipes web site. If you are looking for excellent Nimbu lahori fish fry recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Nimbu lahori fish fry recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to nimbu lahori fish fry recipe. To make nimbu lahori fish fry you only need 24 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a tasty Nimbu lahori fish fry:
- Get 750 gms of Fish fillets (marinated with salt and 2 lemons).
- Provide 5 of Garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Water.
- Get 1/4 Cup of Lemon juice.
- Get 1 tbsp of (Cumin seeds) crushed.
- Get 1 tsp of (Carom seeds).
- Use 1/2 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of Lal mirch (Red chili) crushed.
- Prepare 1 & ½ tbsp of (Coriander seeds) crushed.
- Take 1 & ½ tbsp of (Red chili powder) or to taste.
- Take 1 tbsp of (Salt) or to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of (Turmeric powder).
- Prepare 1 Cup of (Gram flour) sifted.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cornflour.
- Use if required of (Water).
- Get As required of Oil for frying.
- You need of For Chutney dip.
- Use handful of Coriander leaves.
- Provide 1 tsp of coriander seeds roasted and grinded.
- Use 7-8 of garlic cloves.
- Take 1/2 of lemon juice.
- Take as per taste of salt.
- Take 2 of Red whole dry chilli.
- Prepare 3 of Green chillies.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving Nimbu lahori fish fry:
- Cut fish in bite size and Marinate it with lemons and salt for about 2 hours..
- On fish pieces,add sifted all-purpose flour & set aside for 15 minutes. In blender,add garlic,water and blend well..
- In bowl, add lemon juice, garlic water, cumin seeds, carom seeds, garam masala powder, red chili crushed, coriander seeds, salt, red chili powder, turmeric powder and mix well..
- Add gram flour, cornflour and mix well. Add water if required and mix well to form a thick batter..
- Add fish fillets and coat well,cover and marinate for 3 hours..
- In wok,heat oil and fry fish until golden brown..
- For chutney grind all given ingredients with some water until it into a smooth paste..
- Serve hot & crispy lahori fish bites with chutney..
Lahori fish fry recipe – Lahori Fried Fish recipe is a perfect treat for seafood fans. As the name suggests, this recipe comprise of traditional Lahori taste. It is prepared using boneless fish, chili powder, garam masala powder, turmeric, flour, baking powder, dried coriander, and salt. Ingredients for Lahori Fish Fry Recipe. Deep fry the fish,in batches,in hot oil until golden brown.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Nimbu lahori fish fry turns your day joyful.