What’s up friends, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web site. If you are looking for complete ALOO kAY PARATHAY WITH KETCHUP AND TEA recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent ALOO kAY PARATHAY WITH KETCHUP AND TEA recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo kay parathay with ketchup and tea recipe. You can have aloo kay parathay with ketchup and tea using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a appetizing ALOO kAY PARATHAY WITH KETCHUP AND TEA:
- Get 3-4 of medium Aaloo (boiled and mashed).
- Provide 1 of tsp or to taste Kuti lal mirch.
- Prepare 1 tsp of or to taste Namak.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Ajwain.
- Prepare 1 of & ½ tsp (crushed) Dhania.
- Take 1 tsp of (crushed) Zeera.
- Take 1 tbs of (chopped) Hari mirch.
- You need 2-3 tbs of (chopped) Hara dhania.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Use of Ghee for frying.
- Prepare of Dough:.
- Use 2 cups of Atta.
- Take 1 of & ½ tsp Namak.
- Take 2 tbs of Oil.
- Provide of Pani as required.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving ALOO kAY PARATHAY WITH KETCHUP AND TEA:
- Aata goondh kar 15 min keliye cover kar ke rakh lain..
- Allu ko ubal kar cheel lein aur ache tarhan mash kar lein..
- Bowl mein,mash allu,kuti lal mirch,namak,dhania (crushed),zeera (crushed),hari mirch (chopped),aur lemon juice, hara dhania (chopped) dal kar ache tarhan mix kar lein,stuffing tayyar hai..
- Ek plate mein dusting/coating kliya sukha atta la lein..
- Atta ki dough mein sa do chotay dough nikal kar gole ball bana lein..
- Dough ko haath ki madad sa pheela lein aur beech mein filling/stuffing rakh ke dubara round shape bana ke rolling pin ki madad se roti bail lein..
- Tawa garam karein aur paratha dal kar dono sides sa ghee mein fry kar lein..
- Allu ka paratha tayyar hai..
A pan-fried flatbread stuffed with a filling of mashed potatoes. Alu porota or 'paratha' needs no introduction. This popular flatbread stuffed with delicately spiced potatoes is a real treat. Aloo Ka Paratha Urdu Recipe, Step by step instructions of the recipe in Urdu and English, easy ingredients, calories, preparation time, serving and videos in Urdu cooking. The recipie is listed in Pakistani cuisine.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Wish that your ALOO kAY PARATHAY WITH KETCHUP AND TEA turns your day cheerful.