What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most interesting receipes blog. If you are looking for delicious Coconut fish curry (arachu vecha) recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Coconut fish curry (arachu vecha) recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut fish curry (arachu vecha) recipe. To make coconut fish curry (arachu vecha) you need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a delicious Coconut fish curry (arachu vecha):
- Use of Flesh of half a fresh coconut.
- You need 4 of shallots.
- You need of Turmeric.
- Use of Chilli powder.
- Get 300 g of firm white fish (we used haddock).
- Take 10 of curry leaves.
- Provide of Cherry tomatoes.
- You need 1 of green chilli.
- Take 2 of dried kudampuli.
- You need of Tarka topping.
- Provide 3 of shallots.
- Use of Sunflower oil.
- Prepare of Chilli powder and salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on preparing Coconut fish curry (arachu vecha):
- Remove coconut flesh and blitz with shallots, turmeric and chilli. This may take some time and you want a smooth paste with no bits left! Add dribble of water if needed to help blending. Then add salt to taste..
- Prepare other ingredients and cut fish into matchbox sized pieces..
- Hear saucepan and when hot add paste and cook for few minutes then add about 300 mls of water, whole green chilli, about 8 cherry tomatoes halved and kudampuli. Simmer for 5 minutes then add fish and simmer for 6 minutes more..
- Meanwhile make tarka topping by heating small frying pan, add slosh of sunflower or veg oil and add chopped shallot. Then fry until a rich deep brown (not burnt but still dark). Add sprinkle of chilli powder and salt to flavour then tip onto curry just before serving..
Add the chilli sauce and the curry leaves and cook until the onion is translucent, then put in the coconut milk and simmer gently for eight minutes. This indulgent fish curry is full of gorgeous spices like fenugreek powder, cumin and red chillies. Use whatever white fish you want, but we opted for cod. We all use whole coconut milk as we love the flavour, but swap for reduced-fat if you prefer. You've got to try our coconut prawn.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Coconut fish curry (arachu vecha) makes your day cheerful.