Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most perfect receipes page. If you are searching for tasty Fried rice with ketchup ka tadka recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Fried rice with ketchup ka tadka recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fried rice with ketchup ka tadka recipe. You can have fried rice with ketchup ka tadka using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a heavenly Fried rice with ketchup ka tadka:
- Provide 1 glass of Boiled rice.
- Take 2 medium size of onion cut into long pieces.
- Get 1 of tomato cut into small pieces.
- Take 1 handful of coriander leaves.
- You need 1 of carrot cut into long pieces.
- Use to taste according of Salt and spice.
- Prepare 1/2 table spoon of Oil.
- You need 1 table spoon of Tomato Ketchup.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on serving Fried rice with ketchup ka tadka:
- Heat oil into the pan.Now add onion,tomato and carrot pieces and stir well..
- Let them cook on low flame.now add the spices and mix them well..
- Add boiled rice into the pan and mix..
- Put the burner off and add coriander leaves and ketchup into it…
- Mix well and serve hot with some cold beverage..
Club this tadka rice with papad, pickle and some salad. We had ours with french fries and salad. I suppose because rice can be somewhat bland and ketchup adds not just the Tomato flavor but it adds salt. So I'm assuming salt helps season the rice. Because rice is very bland if you cook it on its own, without salt, butter or spices.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Wish that your Fried rice with ketchup ka tadka turns your day cheerful.