Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most pleasing receipes page. If you are looking for excellent Vickys 'No Ketchup' Sticky Teriyaki BBQ Sauce, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Vickys 'No Ketchup' Sticky Teriyaki BBQ Sauce, GF DF EF SF NF recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys 'no ketchup' sticky teriyaki bbq sauce, gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can have vickys 'no ketchup' sticky teriyaki bbq sauce, gf df ef sf nf using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a heavenly Vickys 'No Ketchup' Sticky Teriyaki BBQ Sauce, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Provide 1 head of garlic.
- Use 1 pinch of salt.
- Use 1 dash of olive oil.
- Provide 160 ml of water.
- Get 240 ml of fresh pineapple juice.
- Provide 60 ml of teriyaki sauce, see recipe link below for my free-from version.
- Take 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce or soy sauce, see links below.
- Take 230 grams of (1 & 1/3 cups) brown sugar.
- Use 3 tbsp of finely chopped onion.
- Take 3 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Get 1 tbsp of pineapple tidbits.
- Get 4 tbsp of whisky such as Jack Daniels (or to taste).
- Get 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on producing Vickys 'No Ketchup' Sticky Teriyaki BBQ Sauce, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Using the head of garlic, salt and olive oil, follow this recipe by my fellow Cookpad user and friend Taylor on roasting garlic. Once done, let cool enough to handle then squeeze the garlic paste out of each clove and set aside https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/363900-roasted-garlic.
- Put the water, pineapple juice, teriyaki, soy and brown sugar into a pan over medium high heat. Bring to the boil stirring occasionally then reduce the heat to a simmer. My teriyaki sauce recipe is within this chicken dish linked below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/349993-vickys-baked-teriyaki-chicken-gf-df-ef-sf-nf https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338187-vickys-homemade-worcestershire-sauce-vegan https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332952-vickys-soy-sauce-substitute.
- Whisk in the garlic and the other remaining ingredients and let simmer for 40-50 minutes or until sauce is reduced by half. It should be thick and syrupy and coat the back of a wooden spoon.
- This makes just over a cup or 250mls of pineapple / teriyaki BBQ sauce. I love it on pork ribs, chicken, steak, king prawns, even just over grilled pineapple rings! Serving size is in tablespoons.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Vickys 'No Ketchup' Sticky Teriyaki BBQ Sauce, GF DF EF SF NF turns your day joyful.