Hi people, welcome back to the most complete receipes site. If you are searching for interesting Butterscotch cake recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Butterscotch cake recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to butterscotch cake recipe. You can have butterscotch cake using 22 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a remarkably good Butterscotch cake:
- Use of For Cake.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Condensed Milk.
- Get 1 Cup of Milk.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of Salted Butter.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Water.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Maida.
- Get 1 Tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Baking Soda.
- Use 1 Tsp of Lemon Juice.
- Provide 1/4 Cup of Amul Cream.
- Provide of For Decoration.
- Use 1/2 Cup of Whipping Cream.
- Prepare as needed of Butterscotch Crunch.
- You need As needed of Caramel Nest.
- Prepare As required of Caramel Hearts.
- Use of For Butterscotch Crunch.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Sugar.
- You need 1 Tsp of Butter.
- Provide 1-2 Tbsp of Almond Chopped.
- Take 1-2 Tbsp of Cashews Chopped.
- You need 1-2 Tbsp of Peanuts Chopped.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on cooking Butterscotch cake:
- 1st Start with the Butterscotch sauce. Take a non-stick pan and sugar, keep the flame low. In sometime sugar will start melting, stir a bit in between until we get golden amber Colour. Now add butter, mix it well until butter melts in sugar, stir it for 2 mins. Now pour ½ cup of milk in it and mix well. Note: keep the flame low..
- Now add almost 2tsp Amul Cream and mix well. Caution: Sugar should not harden or stick at the bottom. Now add condensed milk into it and stir nicely for 2-3 mins at low flame. Now add water so that sugar doesn't harden and we will get a thick butterscotch sauce. Now turn off the flame and take off the pan from gas, and let it get cool..
- Till our sauce cools down let's grease the mould and keep thick bottom Wok with salt and wired stand for pre-heating with lid at the low-medium flame..
- After sauce cools down completely add sieved maida with baking powder and mix well until the flour gets mixed with butterscotch without any lumps. Now add 1.5 tsp more Amul Cream and remaining ½ cup milk slowly and mix it properly..
- Now take baking soda into a bowl and add lemon juice so that it reacts and bubbles will start to appear upon reacting with lemon juice. Pour the mixture into the butterscotch batter and mix well. So the batter turns fluffy..
- Pour the batter in greased mould. Tap it down twice and settle it and remove air bubbles if any. Bake it for 35-40 mins. At low-medium flame. Before taking out don't forget to give a Toothpick test..
- Now take out the cake from wok and let it cool down completely and then unmold it. Then cut into half and cool down from inside also completely..
- Till that let's make butterscotch crunch. Take a thick bottom wok to add sugar and let it melt keep flame low. Once sugar melted and get golden amber Colour, add Butter and Chopped dry fruits and mix well fast..
- Pour ready butterscotch crunch on greased Foil paper and let it cool down at least for ½ hour or till it sets and make crunch of it by crushing it..
- Now mean while let's get back to our cake, place cake in a plate or rotating table and spread Whipped Cream on first layer, then place second layer of cake and repeat the process of whipping cream. When covered all over with cream place cake in refrigerator for sometime..
- Now let's start making our decoration. Again take a thick bottom wok to add sugar and let it melt at low flame. Till that take a Foil paper and grease it and take 2 rolling pins and grease them too. Now our sugar has melted turn off the flame and leave it for 1 min. Then take a spoon and pour Caramel on rolling pin edges fastly from the top with many layers and be quick in the process. It should look like a very thin thread..
- Once you achieve the desired layers of caramel threads then stop the process there and pick from rolling pin safely and turn it into the circle as shown. And keep aside. And from rest caramel make hearts or any shapes you like. And if caramel gets thick then heat it again little and turn off the flame and work with it..
- Now take out your cake from refrigerate and decorate it with butterscotch crunch which we made before and place all around the cake. Then take the whipping cream in a Piping bag and with your favourite nozzle and give a boundary and sprinkle little crunch on it too. At the last place, our nest in the centre and insert hearts in between of nest..
- Our butterscotch cake is ready to serve..
Buttery Bundt Cake Coated in Rich Homemade Butterscotch Sauce. The problem I'm having right now is that I actually made this butterscotch bundt cake last week and there is none left. Find butterscotch cake stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Download Butterscotch cake stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Butterscotch cake makes your day cheerful.