Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most complete receipes web site. If you are looking for yummy Baked Sweet Potatoes and Watermelon Green Salad recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Baked Sweet Potatoes and Watermelon Green Salad recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked sweet potatoes and watermelon green salad recipe. To make baked sweet potatoes and watermelon green salad you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a remarkably good Baked Sweet Potatoes and Watermelon Green Salad:
- You need 1 of large sweet potatoes (yam).
- Provide of Green salad (I used prepackaged salad).
- Take of Chopped watermelon.
- Use of Tangerine (optional).
- Provide of Salad topper(optional).
- Use of For the dressing:.
- Take 1 of apple.
- Prepare of Lemon juice.
- You need of Chilli flakes (optional).
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on preparing Baked Sweet Potatoes and Watermelon Green Salad:
- First wash and dry up the sweet potatoes. Cut it into half. Then sprinkle with salt, pepper, and dry parsley (optional). Add a little oil then mix well. Place them on the baking pan/baking sheet, and baked at 400F for 15-20 minutes until it cooked..
- While you baked the sweet potatoes, let’s make the salad dressing. Wash and chopped the apple and blend it (I use a blander) then strain it. Add lemon juice, sprinkle salt, pepper, and chilli flakes if you like to. Mixed well..
- Now in a large bowl combine together the salad and watermelon along with the salad dressing..
- Serve the salad along with the baked sweet potatoes. I like to sprinkled salad topper (as a topping) on mine. You can do the same way as I do or any nuts it works well too. Enjoy!!.
To make it, I roasted it at the same time as the tofu, simply sprinkled with a little salt and pepper, no oil Mixed salad greens, kale, swiss chard, collard greens or spinach is perfect. If you plan on making this for food prep, I'd suggest using a sturdier. Our easy vegetarian salads include caesar salad recipes, potato salads and green salads. Sweet, crunchy, creamy and zingy – this vibrant salad is an explosion of flavours and textures. Thai-style peanut noodle salad with herbs and watermelon.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Baked Sweet Potatoes and Watermelon Green Salad turns your day joyful.