What’s up buddy, back with us in the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are searching for tasty Baked Chicken Thighs with Tahini Sauce recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Baked Chicken Thighs with Tahini Sauce recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked chicken thighs with tahini sauce recipe. You can cook baked chicken thighs with tahini sauce using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a yummy Baked Chicken Thighs with Tahini Sauce:
- Take of Kilo chicken thighs.
- Take 1 of onion shredded.
- Use 1/2 cup of dry parsley.
- Get 3 tablespoon of yogurt.
- Use 2 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 3 tablespoon of sumac.
- You need 2 teaspoon of paprika.
- Take 3 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Take 3 tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need 3 tablespoon of tahini.
- Get 2 teaspoon of pomegranate molasses.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Get 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare of Vinegar lemon juice for soaking.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on preparing Baked Chicken Thighs with Tahini Sauce:
- Soak chicken with lemon and vinegar with cold water for half hour make sure you slice with knife the chichen then wash and dry.
- Mix all the ingredients of spices to make sauce.
- Rub at least 10 minutes and refrigerate for 6 hours or a day.
- Cook for an hour at oven 375 f in 30 minutes of cooking Flip the other side the last 5 minutes broil for crispiness and color 😋.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Hope that your Baked Chicken Thighs with Tahini Sauce makes your day cheerful.