Hi buddy, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are searching for interesting Instant Pot Chicken Taco Bake recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Instant Pot Chicken Taco Bake recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to instant pot chicken taco bake recipe. You can have instant pot chicken taco bake using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a appetizing Instant Pot Chicken Taco Bake:
- Prepare 3 of frozen chicken thighs.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes drained.
- You need 1/4 cup of salsa.
- You need 2 tbsp of taco/chili seasoning.
- Get 1 can of refried beans.
- Provide 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Provide 6 of sprouted tortillas.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on producing Instant Pot Chicken Taco Bake:
- Cook the chicken in the Instant Pot for 30 minutes. Pull the meat..
- Mix in tomatoes, salsa, and taco/chili seasoning in a medium mixing bowl. Add more or less seasoning based on taste.
- Use 2 tortillas to line the bottom of a Corning ware dish. Spread 1/3 of the refried beans over the tortillas. Next spread half of the chicken mixture. After that sprinkle 1/3 of the cheese..
- Use 2 more tortillas to cover the layer you made in the previous step. Spread 1/3 of the refried beans and then the rest of the chicken mixture. Sprinkle another 1/3 of the cheese..
- Cover this new layer with the last 2 tortillas. Spread the rest of the refried beans and sprinkle the remaining cheese..
- Preheat oven to 400F. Cover the taco bake with foil and put in oven for 30 minutes. To finish, optionally, remove foil and put under the broiler for an additional 2 minutes.
- Serve with typical taco tops..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Instant Pot Chicken Taco Bake turns your day joyful.