What’s up buddy, back with us in the most interesting receipes web site. If you are looking for tasty Roast Pork and Apple with Mustard and Ketchup recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Roast Pork and Apple with Mustard and Ketchup recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roast pork and apple with mustard and ketchup recipe. You can cook roast pork and apple with mustard and ketchup using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a heavenly Roast Pork and Apple with Mustard and Ketchup:
- Use 250 grams of A block of pork (leg or shoulder roast etc.).
- Take 1 of Apple.
- Provide 2 tbsp of ◎ Dijon mustard.
- Use 2 tbsp of ◎ Ketchup.
- Get 1 tbsp of ◎ Honey.
- Provide 1 of Salt.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on preparing Roast Pork and Apple with Mustard and Ketchup:
- Preheat the oven to 240°C. Mix the ◎ ingredients together..
- Pierce the pork all over with a fork, and sprinkle with salt..
- Peel, de-core and cut the apple into 8 wedges..
- Fold up the corners of a sheet of aluminium foil to make a square container. Line the pork and apple on top of the foil, and pour the combined ◎ ingredients over..
- Put the foil packet on a baking sheet, and bake in the oven for about 20 minutes..
- Slice the pork. Serve with the apple and vegetables of your choice..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Roast Pork and Apple with Mustard and Ketchup makes your day joyful.