Hi people, back with us in the most pleasing receipes internet site. If you are searching for tasty Mixed potatoes in Duck Fat recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Mixed potatoes in Duck Fat recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mixed potatoes in duck fat recipe. You can have mixed potatoes in duck fat using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a tasty Mixed potatoes in Duck Fat:
- Use 1/2 cup of duck fat.
- You need 1-1/2 pound of potatoes red and Yukon gold potatoes.
- Provide To taste of salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Mixed potatoes in Duck Fat:
- Slice some of the potatoes thin and some thick..
- Heat the fat, fry the thin first..
- Move to a paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil. Now fry the thicker German style potatoes..
- Fry turning as needed as to not let it burn. Then when done move to a paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil and salt. Serve immediately. I hope you enjoy!!!.
Smashing the spuds adds more surface area to form a golden crust and potatoes cooked in duck fat. The duck fat potatoes were quite the same, but for some reason (I am still looking at you, oven) turned out a tad darker and crispier. There was a slight (veeeery slight) difference in flavor from the goose fat, but I can't quite figure out what it is… I suppose, the goose fat was just being a bit more 'plain', or. Duck Fat-Roasted Potatoes. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. These gluten free duck fat hasselback potatoes are the perfect side dish for a dinner party.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Wish that your Mixed potatoes in Duck Fat turns your day cheerful.