What’s up guys, welcome back to the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are searching for interesting Garlic String Beans (wine/balsamic vinegar) recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Garlic String Beans (wine/balsamic vinegar) recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic string beans (wine/balsamic vinegar) recipe. You can cook garlic string beans (wine/balsamic vinegar) using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a delicious Garlic String Beans (wine/balsamic vinegar):
- You need 5 tbs of olive oil.
- Use 2 cups of fresh string beans, washed and tips removed.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and minced.
- Use 1/3 cup of dry white wine (or vermouth).
- You need of Drizzle of balsamic vinegar.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing Garlic String Beans (wine/balsamic vinegar):
- Heat olive oil up in a large pan over medium heat..
- Add the beans and lay them flat around the pan, all in the same direction. Sauté them for 3 minutes by rolling them over a few times, with a spoon or spatula, until they’re lightly brown..
- Add the garlic and sauté for another minute. Add the wine and quickly cover the pan to allow the beans to steam cook, for 3 minutes. Check for desired tenderness..
- Remove the pan lid, drizzle with balsamic vinegar, and roll them over to coat..
- Place the beans in a bowl with the small amount of juices left or plate them without..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Wish that your Garlic String Beans (wine/balsamic vinegar) makes your day joyful.