Hello guys, welcome back to the most perfect receipes web page. If you are searching for tasty Fresh okra curry…. recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Fresh okra curry…. recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fresh okra curry…. recipe. You can have fresh okra curry…. using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a tasty Fresh okra curry….:
- Provide 1 pack of okra.
- Prepare of Oil.
- You need of Cumin seeds.
- You need of Mustard seeds.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Chopped tomatoes.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Use 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of jeera powder.
- Provide Pinch of sugar.
- Prepare of Squirt of ketchup.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of garlic chutney.
- Use of Fresh coriander.
- Take of Fresh lime.
- Take 1 cup of water.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing Fresh okra curry….:
- Add oil to the saucepan then add the seeds let them come to boiling point then add all the spices..
- Then add the okra with a cup of water then place a steel dish on to of the saucepan with water on it so the curry cooks on steam. After simmering for about 15 minutes the okra should be soft..
- Then add chopped coriander and using the fresh lime squirt this. Enjoy the curry with chapattis…..
Where okra originated is up for debate, but many. Curried Okra and Eggplant with Chick Peas incorporates approachable Indian curry cooking methods with farm-fresh veggies and protein and fiber rich chick peas for a healthy vegetarian meal served. A fresh and light recipe for okra curry adapted from an authentic Sri Lankan recipe. Flavoured with roasted Sri Lankan curry powder and coconut this recipe has to be tried. What were the chances that fresh okra could be had?
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Fresh okra curry…. turns your day cheerful.