Hi people, back with us in the most perfect receipes site. If you are looking for best Lamb Kidney Gravy (South Indian Style) recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Lamb Kidney Gravy (South Indian Style) recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lamb kidney gravy (south indian style) recipe. To make lamb kidney gravy (south indian style) you need 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a yummy Lamb Kidney Gravy (South Indian Style):
- Take 250 gm of Lamb Kidney.
- Get 1 of Bay leaf.
- Get 4 of Cloves.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 of Brown Cardamom.
- Get 2 of Onions sliced.
- Take 1 tsp of Ginger chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Green chilli finely chopped.
- Take 1 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Fennel seeds powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato finely chopped.
- Use As needed of Salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of Garam Masala powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Coriander chopped.
- Take 1/2 of Lemon juice.
- Provide 4 tbsp of Ghee.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on cooking Lamb Kidney Gravy (South Indian Style):
- Wash Lamb kidney in running water 5-7 times. Cut into small cubes. Put this in boiled water for 5 minutes. Strain and keep aside. Heat ghee in thick bottomed pan. Add bay leaf, clove, cumin seeds, cardamom. Saute for 10 seconds. Now add sliced onion and saute until turns brown..
- Add chopped ginger, garlic and green chilli. Now add coriander powder, chilli powder, turmeric powder, fennel powder. Saute until masala smell goes off. Now add chopped tomatoes. Add kidney pieces, one cup water. Close with lid and cook until kidneys done. When the oil came out of the sides, open the lid add garam masala..
- Adjust salt. Let it cook another couple of minutes. Add coriander leaves and lemon juice. Switch off the flame and serve hot with rice or roti…
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Lamb Kidney Gravy (South Indian Style) turns your day joyful.