What’s up friends, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are searching for complete Raspberry Apple Crumble recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Raspberry Apple Crumble recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to raspberry apple crumble recipe. To cook raspberry apple crumble you only need 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a yummy Raspberry Apple Crumble:
- Take 2 of Apples.
- Get 7 of Raspberries.
- Get 2 of heaped Tbsp Oats.
- Provide 1 tsp of Brown Sugar.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Honey.
- Use 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Nutmeg.
- Provide 1 tsp of sliced Almonds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of flaked Coconut.
- Prepare of Juice of about 1/4 an Orange.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on producing Raspberry Apple Crumble:
- Core apples and cut into halves lenghtwise..
- Hollow apples by using a teaspoon to remove about half the flesh (reserving removed flesh for later). Remember, you want your apples to be solid enough to hold your stuffing).
- Place 1 Raspberry into each hollowed apple half and drizzle with some orange juice. Set aside..
- Finely chop reserved apple flesh and remaining raspberries..
- Combine dry ingredients including the almonds and coconut in a bowl. Add the 1/2 tsp of honey, chopped apple and raspberries. Mix together..
- Now mix in roughly 1 to 2 tsp of the orange juice just to bring the ingredients together. If you prefer you could use a little bit of butter to do this instead..
- Split your stuffing into 4 and stuff your your prepared, hollowed apples pressing down on them very lightly..
- Place onto a greased baking tray and bake uncovered at 160°C until done but still firm. Approximately 20 – 25mins..
- Serve with low fat natural yogurt drizzled with honey. For a richer option you could use whipped cream or mascapone if you prefer instead of the yogurt..
- Serve and enjoy!.
A delicious pairing of raspberries and apples topped with buttery crumble. While in Amsterdam for Thanksgiving, I thought about making traditional dinner like we'd have in the states so it'd be more authentic, and since Mike had scored some turkey legs and all the trimmings I. Cosy up this autumn with a proper British pudding that celebrates our Whether this takes the form of pie, tart, cobbler or crumble, it's guaranteed to get my attention. Melt butter in non-stick pan and cook apples, cinnamon and icing. You can't beat a warming bowl of comfort food in these chilly winter months.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Hope that your Raspberry Apple Crumble makes your day cheerful.