Hi people, back with us in the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are looking for pleasing Apple Sauce Red Velvet Pancakes. #snacksrecipescontest recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Apple Sauce Red Velvet Pancakes. #snacksrecipescontest recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to apple sauce red velvet pancakes. #snacksrecipescontest recipe. You can have apple sauce red velvet pancakes. #snacksrecipescontest using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a remarkably good Apple Sauce Red Velvet Pancakes. #snacksrecipescontest:
- Use of Apple Sauce.
- Take 2 of Apples.
- Prepare of Water.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Vanilla Essence.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- Get 1 of Blender.
- Use of Pancakes.
- Take 2 Cups of Self-Raising Flour.
- Provide 2 1/2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Red Food Colour.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Cocoa Powder.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Apple Sauce.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of Vanilla Essence.
- Take 500 ml of Glass of Milk.
- Prepare of Dessicated Coconut.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on serving Apple Sauce Red Velvet Pancakes. #snacksrecipescontest:
- Apple Sauce Wash, peel and chop the apples into small pieces..
- In a sufuria, add water and add in the chopped apples. Pour in the lemon juice and allow the apples to boil for about 10 minutes until soft.
- Pour the apples into a blender and blend until it forms a smooth paste..
- Pour back the blended sauce into the sufuria and add in the vanilla essence and cinnamon powder and allow it to boil for 3-5 minutes. Allow it to cool before using it..
- Pancakes Set the ingredients ready for use..
- In a bowl, add in the self-raising flour. Add in the sugar, cinnamon powder, red food colour, cocoa powder and mix all the dry ingredients together..
- In a separate bowl, break in the eggs and beat them. Then and add in the apple sauce, vanilla essence and the milk and mix all the wet ingredients together. Pour in the wet ingredients in the bowl that has the dry ingredients. Mix all the ingredients together until it forms a thick paste. Add more milk if the mixture is too thick..
- Once ready, grease your pan with oil and pour in the paste. Cook the pancakes on one side for 2-3 minutes until bubbles start forming on the surface. Then flip over the other side and allow it to cook for 2-3 minutes until it is ready for serving. Repeat the same procedure for consecutive pancakes until they are all cooked..
- Once all pancakes are ready, serve the pancakes by sprinkling on them some desiccated coconut or to spice it up much more, drizzle some chocolate syrup or maple syrup on the pancakes..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Apple Sauce Red Velvet Pancakes. #snacksrecipescontest turns your day cheerful.