What’s up guys, back with us in the most pleasing receipes site. If you are looking for excellent Kokoretsi recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Kokoretsi recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kokoretsi recipe. To make kokoretsi you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a tasty Kokoretsi:
- Provide 2 of lamb offals (without the kidneys).
- You need of extra sweetbreads.
- Provide 2 of lamb caul fats.
- Prepare 2 kg of lamb intestines.
- Prepare of the juice of 2 lemons.
- Prepare of oregano.
- Take of salt.
- You need of pepper.
- Get 1 of little finely chopped garlic (optionally).
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on cooking Kokoretsi:
- Wash the intestines thoroughly. It is easier to wash them if you fit one end of the intestines on the tap, fill it with water and draw it down through the rest of the intestine with your fingers. Place them in a bowl with the lemon juice to whiten and firm them making sure that you pull the ends apart..
- Cut the offal to pieces that are the size of walnuts and let them strain. Season with pepper, sprinkle with oregano and the garlic and start adding them on a spit, alternately. Season with salt last, when you pass the pieces on the spit so that they are not slippery. One piece of liver, one lung, spleen, sweetbreads and then start over. When you are done, squeeze them tight so that there is no space between them and wrap them with the caul fats. Then wrap them as tight as possible with the intestines..
- Set the kokoretsi aside on the spit, covered, to dry and get the flavor from the seasoning. If you roast it over embers place the spit close to the embers at first and turn relatively fast until it gets golden brown. Then place it higher and turn leaving it for a while at its four settings. It has to be well cooked but not dripping..
- If you don't roast it over embers you can remove the spit very carefully and place the kokoretsi on a baking tray so that you cook it in the oven. Don't add any water because it lets out a lot of liquids. Brush with oil on both ways of cooking..
Kokoretsi is a Greek dish, made from a skewer Greeks love their homemade lamb kokoretsi on a skewer, roasted on a charcoal grill. Музыка онлайн: Kokoretsi. See great recipes for Kokoretsi, Katina's kokoretsi too! KOKORETSI. Συλλογή του χρήστη Anastasios Kaitatzis. Borrowed from Greek κοκορέτσι (kokorétsi). kokoretsi (plural kokoretsis). A traditional Greek dish typically consumed at Easter, consisting mainly of seasoned lamb or goat offal. kokoretsi on Wikipedia.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Kokoretsi makes your day joyful.