Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most complete receipes web page. If you are looking for delicious Italian Sausage Ravioli Lasagna with Spinach recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Italian Sausage Ravioli Lasagna with Spinach recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to italian sausage ravioli lasagna with spinach recipe. To make italian sausage ravioli lasagna with spinach you need 14 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a yummy Italian Sausage Ravioli Lasagna with Spinach:
- Take 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Provide 1 (5 ounce) of package of fresh spinach.
- You need 3/4 pound of ground beef.
- Take 1/2 of medium onion, chopped.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Get 3 cloves of garlic, minced and divided.
- Use 1 (28 ounce) of jar marinara sauce (I like Rao’s).
- Take 3/4 cup of whole milk ricotta.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- Get 3/4 cup of freshly grated Parmesan, divided.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of freshly chopped basil, plus more for garnish.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 24 of refrigerated Italian sausage ravioli (I prefer the Rana brand, but you can use frozen ravioli that have been thawed in the refrigerator).
- Get 2 cups of shredded mozzarella.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on preparing Italian Sausage Ravioli Lasagna with Spinach:
Meanwhile, cook Italian sausage in separate pan on stove and cut into bite size pieces. Once onions are cooked, add tomatoes, tomato paste Stir frequently during cooking. To prepare filling: Add ricotta cheese, cooked drained spinach, egg, basil, pepper, and Parmesan cheese in bowl and mix well. This Ravioli Lasagna from Delish.com is perfect for dinner tonight. Italian night is better when your two favorite pastas combine.
Recipe : Italian Sausage Ravioli Lasagna with Spinach
Eating healthy is something we all would love to do, although it might be hard. Eating healthy is all about what you take in, making your choices very crucial to your results.
This label can be seen on the food package and also can let you know all of the information you need to know about the food thing.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Italian Sausage Ravioli Lasagna with Spinach makes your day cheerful.