Hello friends, back with us in the most complete receipes page. If you are searching for excellent Fried Apples recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Fried Apples recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fried apples recipe. To make fried apples you only need 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a heavenly Fried Apples:
- Get 4 large of golden delicious apples(unpeeled and cut into wedges).
- Provide 2 1/2 cup of apple juice.
- Use 3 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Take 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Use 1/4 tsp of allspice.
- Take 4 tbsp of sugar.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on preparing Fried Apples:
- In large skillet(I prefer cast iron), combine apple juice and sliced apples. Heat on medium until apples are fork tender turning often to ensure even cooking. Remove apples from juice with a slotted spoon and place in large bowl. Reserve juice for sauce..
- In another bowl, combine all dry ingredients and mix with wire whisk until blended. Pour hot apple juice from skillet into dry mixture whisking until lumps are gone. Poor this mixture back into the skillet and heat on medium whisking constantly until bubbly and thick. Turn off heat and add apples to sauce tossing gently until coated. Best served warm..
This recipe has been around since the dawn of time. Fried apples can be served as a side dish with breakfast or. This Fried Apples recipe from Delish.com is the perfect campfire dessert. Forget Apple Pie, This Year It's All About FRIED APPLES. Download Fried apples stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Fried Apples turns your day joyful.