What’s up guys, welcome back to the most excellent receipes page. If you are searching for delicious Pfannekuchen (German Pancakes) with Homemade Apple Sauce recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Pfannekuchen (German Pancakes) with Homemade Apple Sauce recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pfannekuchen (german pancakes) with homemade apple sauce recipe. To make pfannekuchen (german pancakes) with homemade apple sauce you only need 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a tasty Pfannekuchen (German Pancakes) with Homemade Apple Sauce:
- Provide of Pfannekuchen Batter:.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Use 2/3 cup (180 ml) of Flour.
- Take 2/3 cup (180 ml) of Milk.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Vanilla extract or oil.
- Provide 1 dash of Salt.
- Take to taste of Powdered sugar to sprinkle over pancakes.
- Get of Homemade Apple Sauce:.
- Prepare 2 of Apples.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Honey.
- Get 1 Tbsp of Sugar.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on cooking Pfannekuchen (German Pancakes) with Homemade Apple Sauce:
- To make homemade apple sauce, add peeled and chopped apple to a small pot with 1 Tbsp each of honey, sugar and water. Simmer for 5 minutes until soft. Mash or process into a paste..
- Get your ingredients ready. Whisk the eggs..
- Add milk, vanilla, and flour to the eggs. Mix will until fairly smooth. It should be a pretty runny batter..
- On medium heat, heat a little vegetable oil or butter in a large frying pan. Add two large ladlefuls (about half the batter). Lift and rotate pan to spread out batter..
- Rotate pan until batter covers the entire thing..
- Let first side cook for a few minutes until you see little bubbles in the Pfannekuchen and the bottom side has started to slightly brown..
- Flip crepe to the other side and cook a couple more minutes until golden. Remove Pfannekuchen to a plate and cook remaining batter..
- Serve finished Pfannekuchen with apple sauce and powdered sugar..
- Before eating, spread the apple sauce on your Pfannekuchen..
- Dust with as much powdered sugar as you like. Eat as-is or roll it up!.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Pfannekuchen (German Pancakes) with Homemade Apple Sauce makes your day cheerful.