What’s up guys, welcome back to the most complete receipes internet site. If you are searching for delicious Honey mustard meatballs recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Honey mustard meatballs recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to honey mustard meatballs recipe. You can have honey mustard meatballs using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a perfect Honey mustard meatballs:
- Provide 250 g of pork mince.
- Get 250 g of lean beef mince.
- Use 1 of onion.
- Provide 2 slices of white bread (without crust).
- Get 150 ml of milk.
- You need 2 tsp of mustard.
- You need 1 tsp of honey.
- Use 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 3 tsp of salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on preparing Honey mustard meatballs:
- Very finely chop the onion and fry it in a bit of butter until soft. Let cool down..
- Tear the bread up into small pieces and soak in milk for 5 minutes. Add onions, honey, mustard, salt and pepper and mix well..
- Add the mince to the mixture and mix until well combined. Roll into small balls (about 30-40 balls) and put on a baking tray..
- Heat the oven up to the highest setting and bake them for about 10-15 minutes, until nicely browned and cooked through..
Honey Mustard is an easily overlooked fall flavor. The combination of sweet honey and warm, spicy mustard pairs well with fall foods from pork chops to apple slices. Terrapin Ridge Farms Pecan Honey Mustard. The honey mustard marinade adds incredible flavor and works overtime as a sweet and tangy basting and serving sauce. Serve with roasted potatoes and Brussels sprouts, if desired.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Honey mustard meatballs makes your day joyful.