What’s up buddy, back with us in the most perfect receipes web page. If you are looking for best Spicy vegetable & lentil soup recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Spicy vegetable & lentil soup recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy vegetable & lentil soup recipe. You can cook spicy vegetable & lentil soup using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a appetizing Spicy vegetable & lentil soup:
- Get 1 of leek, sliced.
- Use 1 of small onion, diced.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of red chilli, deseeded and chopped.
- Get Half of a butternut squash, chopped into cubes.
- Get 2 of carrots, chopped.
- Take Half of a swede, cubed.
- Take 1 of red or yellow pepper, diced.
- Take Handful of spinach.
- Provide 1 cup of red lentils.
- Provide 1 tin of chopped tomatoes.
- Provide 1 pint of vegetable stock.
- Prepare 2 tsp of olive oil.
- Use 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of medium curry powder.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Take Handful of fresh coriander, chopped.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and black pepper.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing Spicy vegetable & lentil soup:
- Heat the olive oil over a medium heat in a large saucepan or stockpot. Add the onion, garlic and leek and cook for a few minutes until softened..
- Add carrots, swede and squash and cook for a few minutes. Add vegetable stock, chopped tomatoes and bring to the boil..
- Add the remaining vegetables, lentils and spices and simmer gently until all the vegetables and lentils are cooked through..
- Remove from the heat, and purée with a hand blender until as smooth as you like. Add salt and black pepper to taste and stir thoroughly..
- Serve into bowls and top with fresh coriander and black pepper..
Cooking the raw vegetables with the oil and spices before you add any type of broth intensifies the flavor of the soup. These spicy vegetable samosas are an easy treat for Indian food lovers! Hot, crisp and delicious – and no frying! Spicy vegetable noodles is a one pot meal that is spicy and delicious with the goodness of fresh Spicy Vegetable Noodles Recipes. Hakka noodles with goodness of carrot, corn, snow peas, and.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Hope that your Spicy vegetable & lentil soup makes your day cheerful.