What’s up buddy, back with us in the most complete receipes web page. If you are looking for interesting Moong Dal (Yellow Lentil) Stuff Parathas recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Moong Dal (Yellow Lentil) Stuff Parathas recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to moong dal (yellow lentil) stuff parathas recipe. To cook moong dal (yellow lentil) stuff parathas you only need 21 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a delicious Moong Dal (Yellow Lentil) Stuff Parathas:
- Prepare of For Dough.
- You need 1 cup of wheat flour.
- Provide of Salt as per taste.
- Take of Water as required.
- You need 1 tsp of Oil.
- Take of For Stuffing.
- Take 1 cup of dry boiled yellow lentil moong dal.
- Use 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of fennel seeds.
- Get 1/2 tsp of whole coriandor seeds.
- Prepare 2 of Onions finely chopped.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Take 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of coriandor cumin powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of chaat masala.
- Take of Salt as per taste.
- Provide leaves of Chopped Coriandor.
- Take of Dry Flour for rolling parathas.
- Provide of Oil for Roasting parathas.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on preparing Moong Dal (Yellow Lentil) Stuff Parathas:
- Take kneading plate add flour, salt n little little water knead smooth soft dough. Pour oil knead it again. Cover it n keep a side. In a cooker add wash moongdal n get 2 whistle..
- Now take a pan / kadhai on Medium flame add oil, heat it up. Add cumin seeds, coriandor seeds, fennel seeds..
- Get splutter add chopped onions. Saute till golden brown. Now add dry boiled moong dal. Mix it well.
- Now add all dry Masala..
- With Chaat Masala, salt n also add coriandor leaves. Mix it all well..
- Stuffing is ready. Now take an big size dough ball roll it on rolling pin..
- Put stuffing on it. Spread it in square shape. Close the sides..
- Make square shape. Sprinkle some dry flour on it n took the Paratha..
- Heat up the tava on medium flame. Place the Paratha on it. Half cook one side flip the paratha. Half cook another side flip it again. Put some oil on paratha..
- N roast the parathas from both the side with lovely roasted colour. One it's done take out on the plate..
- Cut it of Ur choice n serve with mix Chutney. This Parathas r healthy n really very very tasty..
My friend Deepa used to make the best the moong dal, so Deepa if you are reading this I miss you and. Dal Tadka is a soft-textured lentil soup, flavored with cumin seeds, black mustard seeds, ginger, turmeric, green chili, and shallots, cooked in ghee. There are a few different types of dal (lentils) that can be used to make a dal tadka. In this recipe I recommend moong dal and toor dal, but chana dal. Yellow moong dal cooks fast while still remaining a little crunchy.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Moong Dal (Yellow Lentil) Stuff Parathas makes your day cheerful.