What’s up friends, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web page. If you are searching for delicious Apple And Chicken In BBQ Sauce recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Apple And Chicken In BBQ Sauce recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to apple and chicken in bbq sauce recipe. You can cook apple and chicken in bbq sauce using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a heavenly Apple And Chicken In BBQ Sauce:
- You need 8 large of cut shitake mushroom.
- Get 1 1/2 large of apple.
- Get 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 cup of Honey flavour bbq sauce.
- Take 1/2 cup of honey.
- Prepare 600 grams of chicken.
- Provide 3 slice of bacon.
- You need of garnish.
- You need 1/2 cup of apple.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on cooking Apple And Chicken In BBQ Sauce:
- soak dry shitake in warm water for 10 minute then drain and discard water.
- Brown chicken and bacon then add mushroom and apple with bbq sauce ,and water simmer for 15 to 20 minute.
- add honey and mix well simmer for another 5 minute then top lemon juice off heat.
- off heat top balance apple and serve.
And if you're looking for super high. Simple and quick chicken breast with apples cooked in broth, with a honey mustard sauce. You just dredge chicken breasts in a little flour, brown them and apple slices in a little olive oil, and pull everything together with a simple honey mustard sauce. Chicken Wings in BBQ Sauce Christine's Recipes. The crisp sweetness pairs excellently with ribs, pork butt, and chicken.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Apple And Chicken In BBQ Sauce makes your day joyful.