What’s up guys, back with us in the most interesting receipes site. If you are looking for tasty Honey cake recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Honey cake recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to honey cake recipe. You can have honey cake using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a delicious Honey cake:
- Use 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Take 3 of eggs.
- Use 3/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 3/4 cup of oil.
- Prepare 2 tb of sugar (for syrup).
- Use 5 tbsp of honey.
- Take 4 tbsp of strawberry jam.
- Use of dessicated coconut as required.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on cooking Honey cake:
- First of all sieve all-purpose flour, baking powder,baking soda, powdered sugar together,now whisk all the wet ingredients together nicely, except honey and jam.
- Now add whisked wet ingredients to flour mixture gently, transfer in to greased baking tin, bake the cake in preheated oven at 180 degree for 40 minutes.
- When cake is done take out cool down a bit and make holes in the cakes…and keep aside..
- In a pan take 2 tbsp of sugar add little water and keep stirring when it becomes little sticky add 4tbsp of honey to it mix well on low flame, pour it over the cake generously so that cake absorbes the syrup well,.
- Melt straw berry jam in a pan on low flame.add one tsp of honey mix well…spread this over the cake evenly….
- Sprinkle dessicated coconut on top of it to garnish..cut in to pieces and serve..your juicy yummy honey cake is ready to relish….
It is also customary to eat apple slices dipped in honey on the holiday. medovik cake, honey cake, video recipe, russian honey cake, Торт Медовик, custard creme This No-Bake Honey Cake is a simple no bake dessert with graham cracker cake layers, and a soft cream. Honey cake is made up of crispy and thin cake layers that are separated by a thick cream cheese frosting. The end result is an eye-catching dessert that is sure to impress. Try James Martin's super easy honey cake recipe for a bee-autiful afternoon tea. The honey you use will have quite an impact on the flavour of the cake – from a light orange blossom to a rich chestnut.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Honey cake turns your day joyful.