Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most perfect receipes page. If you are looking for complete Chole Masala & Ajwain Puri recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Chole Masala & Ajwain Puri recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chole masala & ajwain puri recipe. You can have chole masala & ajwain puri using 24 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a remarkably good Chole Masala & Ajwain Puri:
- Provide of Kabuli chana.
- Prepare of onions.
- You need of tomatoes.
- Get of coriander seeds.
- You need of jeera.
- Get of anardana.
- Take of ginger.
- Take of garlic.
- Provide of dalchini.
- Get of blackpeppercorns.
- Take of cloves.
- Prepare of bay leaves.
- You need of Kashmiri chilli powder.
- Provide of red chilli powder.
- You need of garam masala.
- Provide of Salt.
- Take of kasuri methi.
- Get of coriander finely chopped.
- Take of For puris:.
- You need of maida.
- Prepare of wheat flour.
- Use of ajwain.
- You need of Salt.
- Get of Oil for frying.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on serving Chole Masala & Ajwain Puri:
- Soak Kabuli chana overnight and Morning boil it just adding water..
- Chop roughly onions and tomatoes.In a grinder add onions, tomatoes, coriander seeds, jeera, anardana, ginger, garlic, dalchini, blackpepper, cloves and grind everything to a smooth paste. Add very little water..
- In a kadai take 2 tbsp of oil and add 2 bay leaves and 3tsp corainder leaves. Saute for 2 mins. Then add kashmiri chilli powder, red chilli powder and then add the onion tomato puree. Mix well and cook till oil starts floating..
- Add kasuri methi, salt to taste, garam masala and boiled chana and add little water and let it boil for 10 mins. Garnish with coriander.Serve hot with puri..
- Puri is made using wheat flour, maida, salt and ajwain. Mix everything adding water and make a stiff dough. Keep it covered for 15 mins. Taken dough and rolled into big rotis and cut into cookpad alphabets and hat using knife.Deep fried them. Serve hot with chana masala.😋😋.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Chole Masala & Ajwain Puri makes your day cheerful.