What’s up guys, back with us in the most excellent receipes web site. If you are searching for interesting Mickey mouse dipped apples recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Mickey mouse dipped apples recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mickey mouse dipped apples recipe. To cook mickey mouse dipped apples you need 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a remarkably good Mickey mouse dipped apples:
- Prepare 1 of green apples.
- You need 1 of meltable milk chocolate.
- You need 1 large of marshmallows.
- You need 1 of white sugar.
- Take 1 of wooden sticks.
- Get 1 of meltable white chocolate.
- Take 1 of colored sugar (Red for Mickey. Pink for Minnie).
- Use 1 of Jelly beans (Yellow for Mickey. White for Minnie.).
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on producing Mickey mouse dipped apples:
- Wash the apples and set aside to dry..
- Using a heavy object, hammer the sticks though the center of the apples. (I used a meat hammer).
- Cut the marshmallows in half to make two circles. (For the ''ears'').
- Melt the sugar on low heat till liquid. Stir frequently so it doesn't burn on the bottom of the pan..
- Using the hot sugar as 'glue', attach 2 marshmallows on the tops of each apple to make the ears. *Be careful! The sugar is really hot!.
- Ment the chocolate in a double boiler till completely mented, stirring occasionally to make sure the bottom doesn't burn..
- Dip the apples into chocolate. *tip- turn the stick at a 45 degree angle and dip and then the other side..
- Melt the white chocolate in a double boiler. Stir occasionally to prevent burning the bottom..
- Dip half the apple into the white chocolate then (while the chocolate is still wet!) dip into the colored sugar and attach the jelly beans..
- Enjoy! ;).
- Extra comment: I absolutely hated doing steps 4 & 5. Its dangerous and more difficult then it sounds! I couldn't keep my 'ears' on the apples any other way. ;( If you find a better way, please comment below!.
- Extra comment: If you don't have a dounle boiler, don't be discouraged! Just boil water normally in a large pot and place a second pot into the boiling water. It works perfectly! Just make sure the water doesn't splash into the chocolate, it ruins it..
- Extra comment: If your chocolate is too thick, add a table spoon of any kind of vegetable oil and mix. If its still too thick, add more till its the consistency you want. Don't add milk, water or anything else, it would ruin the chocolate..
He made his theatrical debut in Steamboat Willie, which has the distinction of being the first cartoon short with fully synchronized sound. Chocolate-Dipped Treats Chocolate Caramel Dipped Pretzel Rods Fancy Chocolate Caramel Dipped Apples Chocolate-dipped Heart Marshmallows Chocolate-dipped Pretzel Peanut Tigger Tails. From those humongous Mickey Mouse doughnuts to those incredibly detailed Aladdin-themed mini cakes, Disney Parks visitors have an abundance of photo-worthy desserts to choose from. The latest—and perhaps most adorable—creation yet can be found at Schmoozies in Disney California. Mickey must stop a monkey from stealing his life after it steals his clothes.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Mickey mouse dipped apples makes your day joyful.