Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most interesting receipes page. If you are looking for yummy My Creamy Leek & Tomato Soup. 💖 recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent My Creamy Leek & Tomato Soup. 💖 recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my creamy leek & tomato soup. 💖 recipe. You can have my creamy leek & tomato soup. 💖 using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a remarkably good My Creamy Leek & Tomato Soup. 💖:
- Use 1/2 of of a full length leek chopped.
- Provide 4 of New potatoes.
- Provide 1/2 can of Tomatoes chopped.
- Get 1/2 of Small Red Onion.
- Take 1 of Veg Stock cube.
- Get 1 cup of boiled water.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of mixed herbs.
- You need 1/4 Cup of tomato purèe.
- Provide 1/3 Cup of Cream. For the finish.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on producing My Creamy Leek & Tomato Soup. 💖:
- Chop up the leek, red onion, potato add to the slow cooker..
- Next add the Tomatoes mixed herbs and boiled water,.
- Then add 1/2 tsp Black Pepper,and veg stock cube crumbled in cook slow for 3 hours..
- Next add to the Blender and Blend so all the veg is mixed into a soup. Leave for 20 minutes then add the Cream and stir add pepper and heat up when your ready to eat.
- If you have Chia seeds sprinkle on the soup befor serving..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Hope that your My Creamy Leek & Tomato Soup. 💖 turns your day cheerful.